2-3 Potatoes (Cut into fingers)
1/2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Paste
1 tsp Red Chilli Sauce
½ tsp Soya Sauce
1/2 tbsp Red Chilli Flakes
2 tbsp Cornflour/Cornstarch
1 tbsp Oil
2-3 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
1/2 tbsp Vinegar
1 tbsp Honey
½ tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
1 Handful of Spring Onions, Greens (Finely Chopped)
1tbsp white sesame seeds
Oil for frying
Salt to Taste
- Soak potato fingers in water for half an hour, drain and add ginger-garlic paste, red chilli paste, ½ tsp red chilli sauce, cornflour and salt and mix.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the fingers till crisp and golden brown.
- Drain and place on an absorbent paper.
- For the Sauce: Heat 1 Tbsp oil in the same wok and add garlic. Sauté for a minute and add red chilli flakes, ½ tsp red chilli sauce, soya sauce and vinegar. Stir and add honey, salt and sugar. Stir and cook till well blended.
- Toss in fried potato fingers and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with sesame seeds,coriander leaves and spring onions.