250gm Minced meat (Keema)
1tbsp Channa dal (soaked for 1/2 hr)
1/2 tsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp
1/2 tsp Garam masala
4-5 nos Garlic flakes
2 pc Cinnamon
10 tbsp Oil
Pepper a pinch
2 Green Chilly
1 tbsp butter
Coriander and mint leaves few
Salt as per taste
- Wash and drain the mince and mix channa dal,whole spices,onions,a cup of water and salt to taste. Cook till dry.
- Remove from fire and add ginger, garlic, pepper, green chilli, coriander powder and cumin powder,cream.
- Then grind the mixture into fine paste and knead into dough. Add chopped coriander, mint leaves and salt as per taste.
- Make lemon sized balls and make flat patties.
- Beat egg and dip the patties in the batter. pan fry till brown in colour.
- brush butter before serving.Serve with mint chutney and lemon.
# you can add some egg yolk in grinder while making paste.it ll make paste bit sticky,but kabab ll become more soft.