1Medium Tomato paste
3-4 Green chilli
5-6 Garlic clove
1tsp Ginger paste
1tsp Garam masala powder
1tsp Turmeric powder
1tsp Coriander powder
Salt to taste
1tbsp Mustard Oil
1tbsp Green Coriander
- Rub some pinch of Salt and turmeric powder on fish and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Make paste of onion,ginger,garlic and green chilli.
- In deep pan heat oil and add above paste.Add turmeric,coriander powder,salt.cook on medium heat till oil get separate.
- Now add tomato paste and cook till it start sticking on pan.Now add around 1/2lt water and bring on boil for 10minutes.
- On flat pan sprinkle some oil and fry fish on high heat to both side for 1 minute.
- Add fish into it and let it cook for 6-7minutes.
- Garnish with green coriander and serve hot with Roti or Rice.
# You can sprinkle some lemon juice when gravy is done.