Sometimes i like to make dishes without following any definite rules or recipe.and that it the time when some thing new and interesting comes into our plates like this dish.We named it Nawabi Chicken as i used cashew paste,cream n all...
1.5tsp Cumin Seeds
1tsp Coriander Seeds
1tsp Chili powder
1tsp Chicken masala powder(optional)
6-7 Black pepper
3-4 Bay leaves
1" Cinnamon stick
1tbsp Cashew Paste
Salt to taste
- Cut 2 onions into 4 pieces and boil in 2cup water for 5minutes.Drain and make paste of it.
- Make fine paste of all spices(except Bay leaves) with ginger and garlic.
- In heavy bottom pan heat the oil.Add bay leaves and one onion(finely chopped) and saute till it become golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic-spice paste and cook on low heat for 5-6minutes.
- Add chicken and fry on high heat till it turns into white.(around 6-7 minutes)
- Add Onion paste and 1/2 Cup water.Cover and Cook on low flame for around 20minutes.
- Add cashew paste and cream.cook it another 10minutes.
- Garnish with some roasted cashew serve hot with Roti or Naan.
# You can add some raisin with chicken,it will give nice bit sweet taste.