A very simple dish for simple meal.You can get this in any home of eastern U.P.I never liked this as a kid but now i love it !Generally people use raw garlic and tomatoes but i like them roasted as it gives a nice smokey flavor.
2 Eggplants(round shape)
3-4 Potatoes boiled(medium)
2-3 Green chilies
1/4tsp Panch foran
1tsp Green Coriander
2tsp Mustard Oil
Salt to taste
- Roast the eggplants and tomatoes over Low heat on gas flame and remove there skin.
- Heat a flat pan and roast garlic too for 2minutes.Peal and chop finely.
- In deep pan heat mustard oil.Add panch foran,onion and saute till it becomes pink.
- Add finely chopped ginger,roasted garlic,green chilies.Saute for 1minutes.
- Add Roasted tomatoes,salt and fry on medium heat till all mix well and mashed up.
- Add crumbled boiled potatoes and eggplants.Saute for 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Finally add green coriander leaves.Fry nice.
- Serve hot with ghee roti,dal,Rice.
# You can use raw garlic and tomatoes.
## if eggplant seems bit raw from inside just cook final dish on low heat with closed lid.