I was having some recipes for coffee cake,crumble cake etc.Today i don't know from where i got idea to make this small cupcakes..they are super easy to make and healthy too..I loved the caramel-nutty crunch on top of it !
1/2cup Wheat flour
1/2 Baking powder
Pinch of Salt
1tsp coffee powder
3tbsp Mixed nuts(crushed)
- Sift flour,baking powder,1tsp coffee,salt together in bowl.
- Beat Butter/oil with 1/2cup sugar till it become smooth.Add egg yolk and beat another 2-3 minutes.
- Mix this sugar-butter-egg mixture with dry ingredients properly.
- Beat egg white till it become foamy.Add this in above batter.
- Finally add milk to make batter.
- For crumble:mix all ingredients together.
- Grease 4 cupcake molds nicely and sprinkle some fine flour over them.
- Divide batter equally in all 4 molds.Top them with crumbles.
- Bake them in preheated oven on 180-170'c For 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with tea or coffee.
# Above ingredients are for 3-4 cupcakes depending on size of molds.
## You can use more crumble if you like.