2 Mangoes (pureed)
1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
1.5 Cup Milk(Whole fat)
2 Cardamom (powdered)
1/8 tsp Saffron Strands
2tbsp Crushed Dryfruits (roasted)
- Heat milk in heavy bottom pan.Simmer on medium heat till it gets half .
- Remove milk from heat.Mix in all other ingredients.
- You can blend it in a blender.
- Sieve the mixture in a bowl and let it cool down completely.
- Pour in bow or Ice-cream mold.Freeze it for 6-7 hours or untill its hard enough.
- While serving you can top it with some fresh mangoes or nuts.
# Condensed milk was enough sweet for us...You can add some sugar for sweeter Kulfi or in case mangoes are not very much sweet.