Warning : its highly addictive brownies.So, make it at your own risk ;) NOT Recommended if you are calorie watcher :P
I made this for my cousin whom i met after ages..n you wont believe that i was making another batch after just 8-9 hrs as she loved it n finished them all before anyone else even able to have look at them ! :P This itself proves that its 'the ultimate recipe' for fudgy brownies so don't search any further n just collect the ingredients n give it a try..m 100%sure you ll not be disappointed with the result !
I added chocolate chunks which gives a kick n take the experience to another level !
|just out from oven..divine chocolate oozing out !|
1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
3 tbsp Cocoa powder
1 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
few drops Vanilla essence
80 gm Dark Chocolate (i used 2 big bournvile dark)
1/2 Cup Walnuts
40 gm Chocolate(milk or dark)
- Roast walnuts on heated pan for couple of minutes on medium heat.Let it cool down then crush it in small pieces.
- Break 80gm chocolate in a bowl with butter n melt it in double boiler.you can also use microwave for this.
- In another bowl wisk brown sugar n eggs untill you get light n fluffy texture(around 8-10 minutes).Mix it in butter chocolate mix.
- seive cocoa powder n flour together twice.than Mix it in above liquid mixture.Add essence.Finally mix in walnuts n chopped chocolate.
- Pour this batter in greased pan(lined with foil) n bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes at 170'C.(the toothpick should come out clean from centre).
# Lining pan with foil makes it easy to d mold.
## Brown sugar give it a dense n sharp flavor...You can add white sugar for milder taste.