This bread comes out as quit a surprise..I started with simple whole wheat bread but gradually idea's keep coming in mind n started adding things here n there..Finally the product was one handsome n healthy Bread loaf which is quit crusty outside yet light n tender from inside..exactly how it should be !!
The best part is that its very easy to prepare..Just mix all ingredients,let them rise,punch down,rest again,bake n voila ! your bread is ready..easy hah !! now just toast it with some butter n njoy !! You can make it without any flavor or try adding some other flavor(like nutmeg,cinnamon,rosemary,oregano.. etc)..go on n be wild !!
Here is the recipe
2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 Cup Oats
3 tbsp Flex Seeds
1tbsp Instant Yeast
1/2 Cup Water
1/4 tsp Salt
4 Garlic clove
1/2 tsp Chillli flacks
- Warm water,mix in yeast n sugar.Let it rest till its become frothy (around 5-8 minutes).
- In a bowl mix flour n salt.Pour yeast water n mix with a spoon.It ll be sticky dough.
- Transfer dough in greased bowl.Keep in some warm place covered for couple of hour.It ll become double in size.
- sprinkle some flour on platform n Transfer the dough on it.spread outs n flex-seed all over it.Plunch it down and knead for a minute.Now add finally chopped garlic n chilli flacks,knead for another minute.
- transfer it in greased baking tray or tray.Let it rise again for an hour.
- Bake it in preheated oven on 170'C for 30-35 minutes.