Well m not that frequent in posting recipes now a day.Main reason behind this is my Gym Routine ! .Honestly its real tough for a person like me,who is complete foodie,its impossible to have bland food,So,i keep playing with flavors to make my lunch tasty...Second problem is time,as i don't like to spend much time in kitchen when m preparing only my meal.So,Now on wards i ll try to share my those recipes on regular basis..
So,Be ready to see endless number of healthy,diet friendly recipes.Hope ll be helpfulMostly i have pasta,oats,brown rice or semolina as lunch with the almost 90% veggies.which is really easy n fast to prepare n keep me full for longer time.
Here is the Recipe:
1Cup Elbow Pasta
1 Bundle Fresh baby Spinach
1Cup Fresh White Beans
1 Clove Garlic
1/4 Cup Milk
Pinch of Black pepper
Pinch of Salt
- Boil Beans n carrot in some water for 5 minutes.Boil Pasta in salted water till al-dante.
- Blanch spinach in hot water.
- In Non stick pan sprinkle few drops of oil.fry(roast) chopped garlic.
- Add spinach n beans and fry for couple of minutes.
- Add pepper,salt n pasta with milk.Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pasta is ready.Enjoy !
# Some broccoli can also be added.