3 Onion paste(medium)
2tsp Ginger-garlic paste
2tsp Whole Garam Masala
1tsp Turmeric powder
1.5tsp Chili powder
1tsp Coriander powder
2-3tbsp Oil(prefer musturd)
2tbsp Green coriander
Salt to taste
- Roast whole garam masala and grind in fine paste.
- Heat oil in pressure-cooker.Add onion(cut in small pieces),saute till it become brown.
- Add onion paste,ginger-garlic paste,spice powders and salt,2tbsp water.cook it on lowest flame for 15-20 min(till oil get separated and masala start sticking on bottom)
- Add mutton and cook on high flame for 10minutes.
- Now add 1.5Cup of water,close lid and let it cook for 35-40minute(10minutes on high flame,remaining in low flame)
- Let the pressure goes down by its own.Now add Green coriander.
- Serve hot.
# you can add roasted and crushed Sauf with green coriander.it ll give it more aromatic.