1Cup Thin Cream/Heavy Milk
1.5tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1/2tsp Black pepper crushed/powder
2-3 tbsp Cashew-Almond paste
2-3 Green Cardamom
2 Black Cardamom
1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
1/4tsp Mace powder
2tbsp Refined oil/ghee
- Marinade chicken with salt and 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste for minimum 1hr.
- Soak cashew(12-15) and Almond(8-10) in hot water.when it become cool,peel almond and make fine paste of almond cashew.
- In deep pan heat oil.Add whole spices.After 1/2min add remaining ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add chicken and cook for 5-6 minute.(chicken will become white in colour).
- Add curd and stir for another 5minutes.Add black pepper powder,mace-nutmeg powder and 1cup water.
- Cook for arround 20 minutes.Now add almond-cashew paste,cream and cook for another 5-10 minutes.At this stage gravy will become thick.
- Serve hot with Roti or parathe.