2Cup Mutton(prefer boneless)
1.5tsp Ginger-garlic paste
1tsp Lemon juice
1tsp Garam masala powder
1/2tsp Red chili powder
1/4tsp Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1/2tbsp green coriander
- Marinade mutton with chili powder,turmeric powder,salt,half tsp ginger-garlic paste for 15min.
- In pressure cooker heat oil.Add onion(cut in small pieces),saute till it become pink.
- Add ginger-garlic paste,garam masala,saute till it start sticking on bottom.
- Add marinated mutton and fry for 5min on high heat.
- Add 1cup water and close the lid.Cook for 25min(8-10 min on high flame,remaining time on low flame)
- Let the pressure goes down by its own.Now add curd and thin tomato slices.
- Cook on high flame till it become dry.
- Garnish with green coriander and serve hot.
#you can add lime while serving for extra zing.
## you can add tomato with mutton itself.but than it will take more time to cook.