6-7 Small Potatoes
2 Onions(medium size)
1 Tomato(medium size)
1/2 cup Curd
4-5 Garlic clove
1inch Cinnamon stick
1/2tsp Coriander seeds
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1tsp Turmeric powder
1tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Half boil potatoes in salty water.
- Peal and deep fry till it turn into golden brown colour.(on low heat,ll take arround 8-10 minutes.).make deep cut in them and keep aside.
- In a pan hea 1tbsp oil and saute onion till it turn into pink colour.add tomato and cook for another 5minutes.Cool it and make fine paste.
- Make fine paste of ginger,garlic,cumin,corriander seeds.
- In a deep pan heat 1tbsp oil.add cinnamon and clove.After 1/2minute add ginger-garlic-spice paste and fry for 4-5 minutes(it ll leave oil).now add onion-tomato paste and turmeric,salt.cook on low flame for another 5 minutes.Add fried potatoes.Add water and bring to boil.
- Add curd and cook with closed lid on low flame for another 5-6 minutes.(gravy will become very thick)
- Garnish with green coriander and serve hot.
# you can use kasuri methi as per your wish.
## you can add cashew paste(2tbsp) for more rich taste.