2Cup Basmathi Rice
4 Hard boiled Eggs
1/2 cup Curd
1 Onions (medium)
2 Green Chillies
1tbsp brown Onion crushed
2tbsp Coriander leaves
1/2tsp Red Chilli powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1/2tbsp Whole Garam Masala
1/2tsp Garam Masala powder
- Soak rice in water for 1/2hr.Boil in 4-5 cup of water with whole garam masala and slitted chillies.drain out once 3/4cooked.
- in pan heat oil.add onion and saute till it become golden brown.add spice powders with thinly slices of tomatoes.Close the lid and let it cook for 5min.
- Add boiled eggs(cut in small square pieces) and half of curd.cook till it become dry.keep aside.
- Mix curd,warm ghee and 1tbsp of water.
- In deep pan make a thin layer of egg mixture(1/3 part),sprinkle some coriander and mint leaves than spread 1/3 part of rice.over rice sprinkle 1tbsp of ghee-curd mixture.Again make layer of egg mixture...follow same procedure.
- Close the lid or seal it with dough.put it on low heat.and let it cook for 15 minutes.Open the lid at the time of serving.
- Serve hot with Raita or spicy gravy.