For Wrapper(it will make arround 6-7 wrappers)
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4Cup shredded Cabbage
1/4Cup shredded Carrot,beet root
1 Onion Julians
1/4 cup boiled noodles
1/4 inch garlic(optional)
1tsp soya sauce
1tsp chilli flacks
Salt to taste
1/4tsp Ajinomoto (optional)
Oil for frying
- Mix flour,water and salt and make lump free past.
- Heat non stick pan and add some drops of oil.put it on medium heat.take 1 tbsp paste and spread on pan as thin as possible(the thinner the better).in 2-3 minute it ll start leaving the edges,remove it from pan.make wrapper from remaining paste and keep aside.
- In deep pan heat some oil.add ginger garlic and saute till it start sticking in bottom.Add onions.after stirring for 1-2 minuts add remaining veggies.saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add soya sauce,chilli flacks,ajinomoto,salt.filling is ready.
- for filling method follow following steps. :) make all and keep aside.
- Heat oil in deep heavy bottom pan.put it on medium heat.fry rolls till golden brown.
- Serve it with ketchup.
# in filling mushroom,cheese,cucumber any veggies can be added.