|fresh out of oven !|
This is my post after almost 4 months...verry hectic 4 months !!!But during those days i never stopped cooking. I was doing my bits n clicking pictures and waiting for my vacations to upload all..Finally here i am with lots n lots of recipes n their pictures in my draft !
I am starting with this amazing bread which any one can enjoy..even you all calories counting ladies like me ..also go head surprise your kids with this tasty nutty almost like brownie like bread without any guilt !
Try it n u ll thanks me for sure for this !
I added bornvita too which gives it a dense brownie like texture..but its totally upto you to add or omit it.
|still warm n ready!|
1Cup Whole Wheat flour
1/2 Cup +2 tbsp Oats
2tbsp All Purpose Flour
2tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Honey
1tsp Baking powder
1/8 tsp Baking soda
- Grease 6 or 8 inch baking pan with few drops of oil.dust its sides n bottom with 2 tbsp of oats n keep aside.
- Whisk egg n powdered sugar together for a minute,Add oil n honey n mix well.Mix in bornvita and 1/2cup oats too.
- Sieve both flour,baking soda n powder.cocoa powder together twice.
- Mix dry ingredients with liquid mixture properly.
- Pour batter in ready baking pan n bake it in 170'C for 30 minutes or till knife comes out clean.
- Let it come on room temprature before cutting slice.
- Store in airtight container.
# I added some almond flakes in batter.walnut will taste good too.
## Bornvita is optional but i ll recommend it.If not using than check sugar quantity.
### If batter seem very dry,add some milk.