There was a time when Melon were available in peak summer season only in India..but now a day u can see them through out the year in Fruit Market !Yesterday my brother was telling me about different types of melons,They are of 3 kinds.Muskmelon(white),Cantaloupe(orange) and Honeydew(green) !
Now,coming back to my pudding,,i was just searching if any dish can be prepared using one of my favorite fruit..but nothing was there ...so finally decided to try making pudding.its very easy and give quite different dessert !
Best part is,when u ll serve this to some-one,they will keep thinking about the unique taste but ll not b able to figure out what exactly is in it !
2tbsp Rice Flour
1/2 Cup+2tbsp Melon Puree
- Boil milk in heavy bottom pan.Add rice flour and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Mix in sugar and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame.Mix in melon puree.
- Transfer in closed lid bowl and keep in fridge.
- Once chilled top it with 2 tbsp of pureed melon.
- Serve !
# It taste best when chilled.
## Don't cook pudding after adding puree.It will reduce the flavor of fruit.