250gm Minced Meat(Keema)
2 Medium Onion
2 Green Chili
1tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1tsp Garam Masala Powder
½ tsp Turmeric powder
½ tsp Chili powder
½ Coriander powder
½ Cup Curd
Salt to taste
1.5Cup Flour (Maida)
1/4tsp Baking powder
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Sugar(optional)
½ Cup Vineger
2-3 Green Chilies
- In bowl mix mutton,curd,salt.
- In heavy bottom pan(I prefer pressure cooker) heat 1tbsp Oil.Add fine cut Onion, saute until it turns pink. Now add ginger-garlic paste and saute for minute.
- Now add tomato (small pieces) and all spices. Cook on low flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Add meat (keema) and cook for 3-4 minutes on high flame.
- Add ½ cup water and Close the lid and cook till its done.(around 25minutes in pressure cooking)
- Once done add green coriander leaves. Keep aside.
- Make firm dough with flour,1egg, salt and sugar and keep aside for min 5minutes.
- In a small bowl beat 2eggs and keep aside.
- Take small amount (walnut size) dough on platform and make thin chapatti by stretching it.(using oily hand)
- Spread 1tsp of egg on it. Put 1full spoon of meat and spread little.Sprinkle some vinegar, finely cut green chilies and onion.
- Now wrap it from all four sides. Make all other by same way.
- Heat some oil on flat pan (tawa). Put 4-5 murtabak on it and cook on both side on medium flame.
- Serve it hot with or without sauce according to your choice.
# You can prepare this with leftover mutton or chicken curry too.just mash it and cook on high heat untill it become dry.