I made this last night just before our dinner.. As we are only two and every time he brings more then required fish for meal..i think its his way to get fish in different forms
Generally i prepare pan fried fish in usual way..this time i added some more spices and also crispy coating..It turned our total delight ( i mean what can go wrong with fish fry )
I marinated the fish for around 3-4 hours but i think more is better..so next time i will prefer overtime.MAke sure your oil is not very hot otherwise u will end-up burnt skin.
|Perfect flacks with nice crispy coating !|
1/2 Kg Fish (pieces)
1.3 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
1tbsp Lemon juice
1tsp Chili powder
1/2tsp Turmeric powder
1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
1/2tsp Garam Masala
2 Cup Bread crumbs
Oil for deep frying
- Mix all spices with lemon juice and vinegar to make thick paste.Marinade fish in this mixture for 2 hours atleast.
- Whisk both eggs slightly in bowl.
- In a separate wide bowl keep bread crumbs ready.
- Take one fish at a time.Dip it in egg then carefully place it into breadcrumbs bowl.Using spoon and fork cover fish piece with crumbs.Place it on a plate.Repeat the procedure for all fish pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan.Drop a small of fish,if it comesup immedieatly,your oil is ready.
- Drop 3-4 pieces carefully using fork.Fry each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the excess oil and transfer fried fish on kitchen tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with onion rings and lemon wedges.
# Using hand to cover fish with breadcrumbs will make it hell messy work.So,use spoon and fork instead.