This one is another style of my fried chicken..simply delicious !!!! and so so easy to make... and as always i burned fried chicken over flame for few seconds to get that crispy n burnt smell !! Also it can be bake instead of frying.
|U can see the juices oozing out !|
Make sure u start frying on high heat..than cook on medium heat..by this way only you will seal the juices inside as well as crispy skin.
Now without further ado,here i present my firely hot fried chicken :
1 Chicken (in 8 pieces)
2 Green chilies
1tbsp ginger garlic paste
1tbsp Green coriander leaves
1tsp chili powder
10-12 Black pepper
1/2tsp Garam Masala powder
Salt to taste
Refined Oil for deep frying
- Clean and pat dry chicken.Make slits in chicken pieces.
- Take all ingredients in blender and make fine paste.
- Mix all marinade paste on chicken and rub over all pieces.Keep marinated chicken in fridge for at least 1 hour (more is better).
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pan.Drop 3 pieces at a time on high heat when oil is hot.
- After 2 minutes,when you get golden colour,turn heat to medium.
- Cook both side for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oil and place them over tissue paper.Sprinkle some chili flacks for extra kick if you like.
- Enjoy hot with lemon wedges and onion rings.
# Adjust chilies as per your taste buds.If like milder taste,remove seeds from them.
## You can use only chicken thighs instead of all pieces of chicken.