We had this 2-3 years back in some restaurant in chennai and fell in love instantly !! Finally i came up with this perfect recipe which is very easy..n sure hit !!!
1Kg Chicken(cuts of your choice)
1cup Hung curd
8-10 Black pepper(crushed)
6-7 Garlic clove
1/2tsp Garam Masala*
3tbsp milk(full cream)
- Keep almonds in warm water for 1/2hr than peel it.
- Mix curd,garlic,ginger,spices,pepper,salt,almonds and make a fine paste.
- Marinade chicken with above paste and keep in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Heat some butter on pan and place 5-6 pieces on it.Fry 7-8 minutes each sides.
- Insert cooked pieces on skewer.brush it with some milk and rotate on high flame for few seconds.OR Bake in oven on 170'C for 20-25minutes.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
*(pinch of mace,nutmeg,small stick of cinnamon,4 green cardamom,1black cardamom,4cloves)
# For best result don't use preserved ginger garlic paste.
## Use fresh garam masala.
### You can use 1tbsp of cream in marinade for extra mildness.