Its raining here and pohe is best for this time(considering tummy and mode).So,here is the simple yet tasty dish which you can have in breakfast,in lunch or whenever you want to have something light n filling !
1Cup Pohe (chiwda/flattened rice)
1-2 Green chilies
1tsp Green coriander
1/2tsp Mustard seeds
2-3 Curry leaves(optional)
1/2tsp Chili powder
1/2tsp Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1 Lemon juice
2tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
2-3 tbsp Pomegranate
- Take pohe in bowl and wash 2-3 times with water than Soak in 1cup water for 5-6 minutes.Rinse and squeeze extra water from it.Transfer in another bowl,sprinkle salt,chili powder,turmeric powder and toss it.
- In pan heat oil.on medium heat add chopped onion,chilies and musturd seeds.Saute till onion turns pink.
- Add pohe and mix well,cook for 2-3 minutes.Mix green coriander and remove from heat.
- Finally while serving sprinkle some lemon juice.
- Garnish with crushed roasted peanuts,pomegranate.
# Prefer thick pohe.If you are using thinner one don't soak it in water,just wash and sqeeze as soon as poosible and Spread on newspaper for 3-4 minutes.
## you can add pinch of garam masala,chat masala too.