100th post...So,here is my celebration dish,stuffed whole chicken without any oven ! I was overwhelmed with its soft and juicy texture.Just try it and see the reaction of your family !
1 Whole chicken
2tsp ginger garlic paste
1tsp Garam masala(fresh)
1tsp turmeric powder
1tsp chili powder
2-3 drops Orange food color(optional)
2cup Oil for frying
- Mix curd with ginger garlic paste,chili,turmeric,1/2tsp garam masala,1tsp salt,food color(if using).
- rub above mixture on all over chicken for 1 minute.Put marinated chicken in fridge for overnight.
- In pan heat 1tsp oil.Add chopped onion(Julian) and saute till it turns pink in color.Add salt,garam masala.
- Stuff the chicken with onions and egg(1 or 2 depending upon chicken size).Close the hole with toothpick and tie legs with thick thread.
- Steam chicken for 15minutes on high heat.drain and keep aside for 10minutes.
- Heat oil in deep pan.When its super hot.Gently slip the chicken in it.Fry on high heat both side for 5minutes each.
- For smokey flavor,just tuck 2skewer in and roll over high flame for few seconds.
- Serve with some roomali roti,gravy and mint chutney.
# Marinate atleast 5-6 hours,but longer is better.
## Make sure oil is super hot then It will not absorb any oil while frying.
### Take precaution while frying as oil will sputter very much in starting.