I was searching for this recipe for a long time,but never got any..finally i tried to come up with my own.and got almost there in taste !!!
1 full Chicken (tikka/roast)
2tsp Ginger-garlic paste
1tsp Chili powder
1tsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1tsp Garam Masala powder
1tbsp Whole spices*
1tsp Kasuri methi leaves
Handful of Raisins..
Salt to taste
- Cut 2 onion in big chunks and boil in 2cup of water for 5minutes.Drain and make fine paste.
- Cut the head of tomatoes and boil in 2cup of water for 5minutes.Remove the skin and cut roughly.
- In deep pan heat oil.Add whole spices and finely chopped 1onion.Saute for 7-8 minutes than add ginger-garlic paste.when it start sticking on bottom,add tomatoes and all ground spices and raisins...Cook in on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken tikka and mix well.
- Slow the heat.Now add yogurt slowly.close the lid for 2-3 muntes.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Finally add cubed capsicum,onion,methi leaves on top and close the lid.Remove from heat and open at least after 10 minutes.
# You will get very thick gravy in this dish.If you want more add some milk and water in yoghurt.Add cook for some more time.
## Never add yoghurt on high heat.It will curdle and u ll not get smooth texture in gravy
### You can add cubed Eggs and tomatoes with capsicum in last.
*(1"cinnamon,5Clove,6-7 Black pepper,1black cardamom,3green cardamom,1tsp cumin seeds,1blade mace,1/2tsp fennel seeds,3Bay leaves)