I was searching for perfect recipe for pudding cake for a while and finally come up with this.Its very easy to make and eggless too !
1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp cocoa
1tsp Coffee powder
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1-3/4 cups Hot Coffee
- Mix all dry ingredients well.
- Stir in milk and butter until well mixed.
- Transfer this in 9" baking tin.
- Sprinkle sugar and coco on top than carefully spread hot coffee over it with the help of spoon.
- Place this in preheated oven(180'C) for 30minutes.
- Check the cake by pressing it.it should be bouncing back.
- Cool it down for 5minutes.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and Serve either warm or cold as per your like.
#Add more milk if required as batter must not be very thick.
## Must use good quality cocoa powder.