Around 3years back i have seen a movie 'Chocolate',in which actress has thrown a party n served whole chicken(or turkey) with chocolate sauce ! that looked super sexy.That scene got stuck in my mind,So...after all those year yesterday i searched alot about this kind of recipe and came up with this,"Polo Rojo",an Spanish dish which goes well with Rice(not with roti).Chocoa gives a very nice/different aroma to whole dish.So if you want to try some thing unusual,Try this.
1tsp Red chili powder
1/2tsp Black pepper powder
1/2tsp Cumin powder
1/2tsp Chili flacks
1/2tsp Coco Powder(unsweetened)
Salt to taste
- Marinade chicken with some black pepper and salt.
- Heat oil in deep pan.Add onion and garlic,Saute till it turns pink.
- Add Chicken,Fry for 5minutes.
- Add 1Cup water,Tomatoes,cumin powder,chili powder,oregano,pepper powder,coco powder.
- Cook on low flame 15-20 minutes.
- Mix flour with 1tbsp of water and add this in gravy.
- Cook on high heat for another 5minutes.
- Garnish with chili flacks and serve hot with Rice.
# Adjust your gravy as per your taste buds.