Again this recipe i got from Food Food channel,Sanjeev Kapoor show.I made some changes as per our taste buds,and it turned out delicious yet light for tummy !
1 Kg Chicken
15 Whole Green Chilies
1Cup Coriander leaves(with stem)
1tsp Garam Masala powder
1tsp Turmeric Powder
1tsp Coriander Powder
4-5 Black pepper
1tsp Cumin seeds
Salt to taste
- Blend 5 Chilies,coriander leaves,onion,ginger,garlic and salt together into fine paste.
- Marinade chicken with above green paste for atleast 1hr.
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pan.Add cloves,cumin seeds and pepper.After few second add turmeric powder then marinated chicken and remaining green chilies.Fry for 10minutes on high heat.
- Add coriander powder,garam masala and 1cup water.Let it cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with green coriander and serve hot with roti.
# Don't worry about chilies,as it will give just very nice aroma but not making dish over hot !
## Add some coconut in gravy to make it bit mild in taste.