This one is one the must have recipe.You can use boneless chicken to make it in half time.
1 Chicken (normal size pieces)
2 Medium Onions(finely chopped)
2 Tomatoes (paste)
4 Green Chillies
1 tbsp Ginger, Garlic paste
7-8 Whole black Pepper
1inch Cinnamon stick
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Smoked Paprika Powder
1tsp Kasoori methi
Salt to taste
Coriander to Garnish
- Heat oil in Heavy bottom pan and add finely onions.Fry them on medium heat.
- Add cardamoms, cloves,cinnamon and pepper.
- Fry well until onion become golden. Add ginger-garlic paste n fry it for 3 to 5 mints more.
- Than add chicken fry it on high heat for 7-8 minutes.
- Add tomatoes paste than add cumin, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder,salt, smoked paprika mix and cook on medium heat till its done.
- Cook on high heat until it leaves oil.(it will take around 5minutes)
- Finally add in the capsicum, green chilies,tomato,onion,kasoori methi.Close the lid and cook on lowest heat for 10 min.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with Bread of your choice.
#Normal paprika powder.but smoked one will give rich color.