One of my best recipe so far and sure hit.Just try and you will never regret !!
6-7 Whole Red chilies
1tsp Cumin seeds
1tsp Coriander powder
1tsp Fennel seeds
Pinch of Nutmeg
2 Bay Leaves
2 Lemon Zest
Salt to taste
- Marinade chicken with lemon juice,lemon zest,coriander powder,4garlic and .5'ginger paste and 1tsp salt for 1hr.
- Soak chilies in warm water for 10minutes and make paste.
- Make fine paste of remaining ginger,garlic,1onion and whole spices.
- Cut the top of tomatoes and put it in boiling water for 5minutes.Remove them from water and peel the skin.Chop it roughly and keep aside.
- Heat oil in heavy pan.Add bay leaves than finely chopped onion.Saute till it turns pink.First add red chili paste,mix well and after 1minute add masala paste.cook on low heat for 15minutes.
- Add chicken and fry on high heat for 5minutes.
- Low the flame and cook for 15minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes.Cook till its tender.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with roti or rice.
# The key of taste is whole chilies.DON'T use chili powder.
## Adjust the gravy as per your requirement.But don't add more than 1cup water.