1 cup Besan(chickpea flour)
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix butter and sugar nicely.
- Sift flour,baking powder together.Add cardamom powder.
- Mix butter mixture in flour and mix till it form dough.
- divide dough in 10-12 balls.
- Dust the baking dish.place ball on it,press half almond in center and bake for 12 minutes on 180'C.
- Let it come on room temperature then transfer it in air tight container.
# you can use vanilla essence instead of cardamom.
## when hot cookies ll be soft,it ll get firm later.