This one is one of those biscuits which you can have without any guilt..Sweet-salty flavor make them perfect combo with Tea or Coffee.Just make them and keep in airtight container...
1Cup Wheat flour
1/4Cup Butter/Vegetable Oil
1tsp Cumin Seeds
1tbsp Fresh Curd
1/2tsp Baking powder
- Mix flour,salt,Baking powder,cumin seeds and powdered sugar well in bowl.
- Add oil and milk and mix till it form dough.
- Roll the dough and cut in desired shape.
- Sprinkle and press some cumin seed on top.
- Bake on 180'C for 15 minutes.It will be golden brown when done.
- Keep in airtight container once it cool.
# You can brush some egg them before in baking.It will give nice glaze to them.
## You can make Carom cookies by just replacing cumin with carom.