Another chicken recipe which doesn't have any authenticity yet simply delish to have...
3tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1tsp dried Oregano
4-5 Bay leaves
2 Green Chilies
1/2tsp White pepper
1/2tsp Black papper
1 Black Cardamom
1tsp Chili flacks
1tsp Turmeric powder
1tsp Crushed Coriander seeds
1tsp Fennel seeds
- Marinade the chicken with half of ginger garlic paste,green chilies,oregano, rosemary,2 crushed bay leaves,pepper,lemon juice and zest for at-least 2 hrs.
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pan.Add Onion,saute till they turn golden.add black cardamom,bay leaves and cinnamon.After 1 minutes add ginger-garlic paste,fry them till they start sticking in bottom.
- Remove chicken from marinade and add them in pan.fry on high heat for 10minutes.(don't throw the marinade juices)
- Add all remaining spices and finely chopped tomato.
- Close the lid and cook till its tender on low heat.(arround 15minutes)
- Serve hot with Bread of your choice.
# You can sprinkle some garam masala powder while serving.