This picture was in my draft from many days.Finally its here.It got very garlicy flavor and can be serve as starter or side dish.
10 Cloves Garlic
3 Green chilies
1tbsp Whole Spices*
1tsp Turmeric powder
1tsp Chili powder
1tsp Coriander powder
1tsp Garam Masala powder
Salt t o taste
- Clean mutton and dry it completely.
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pan.Add finely chopped ginger-garlic and whole spices.Saute for a minute.
- Add mutton and fry on high heat for 7-8 minutes.Add finely chopped onion another 5 minutes.
- Low down the heat then add all powder (except garam masala) spices.Close the lid and cook till its tender.
- Finally add lemon juice,garam masala and green coriander and let it rest for 5 minutes with closed lid.
- Serve hot.
*1tsp Cumin seeds,1'cinnamon,1/2tsp black pepper,1/2tsp cloves,1/4tsp nutmeg,pinch of mace,3green cardamom,2black cardamom.