I got 2 or 3 recipe from several TV show on BBC and TLC.I adjusted n came up with this.the result was absolutely tasty !!
500 gm Fish
300 gm Potatoes (boiled)
2 White Onion
1-2 Spring Onion
1 tsp Chili flacks
1/2 tsp Parsley(dried)
2 Cup Bread crumbs
2 Cup stock
1 tsp Lemon zest
Oil to fry
Salt to taste
- Heat 1 tsp oil in pan.add 1/2 onion and saute till its pink than add stock.once it start boiling,remove it from heat,add fish and close the lid.
- After 5 minutes,drain fish out and d bone it.
- Mash the potatoes,add finely chopped onions,parsley,chili flacks,salt,zest and shredded fish.Mix properly.
- Make balls as desired size.Dip them one at time in egg,then roll in bread crumbs.Keep them in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan fry 2-3 minutes each side.
- Serve with hung curd sauce or mayonnaise.
# 30 minute in fridge is important otherwise it will break while frying.
## You can dip in egg and breadcrumbs again at the time of frying to make it extra crisp.