Here is my first recipe for soup...I just love soups...and this one is my all time favorite... !! If you like mushroom,this one is surely for you...
1Cup Mushrooms(i used button)
2 Cloves Garlic
1/2tsp Black pepper(crushed)
Salt to taste
1 Cup Vegetable Stock
1 Cup Milk
- Heat butter in pan.Add chopped onion and garlic.Saute till its pink.
- Add finely sliced Mushrooms and fry on high heat till they become brown at edges,it will take around 5 minutes.
- Add stock,close the lid and cook till mushroom are cooked(around 7-8 minutes)
- Let it cool down.Now blend its.
- Transfer it in pan again and add milk,pepper,salt according to your taste.
- Simmer on low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Finally add cream.Serve hot.
#You can add some dried parsley or white pepper if you like.
## You can add some butter at last.