1tsp Baking powder
Pinch of Salt
1/8 Cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven on 180'C.
- Sift semolina,flour,baking powder,salt and cinnamon together.
- Mix butter,sugar and water properly.
- Add dry mixture with wet mixture.Don't over mix.
- Make 15-18 equal portion of dough and press them slightly on baking tray lined with butter paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let it rest for 5 minutes.
# You can press choco chip or coffee beans in center of each cookie.
## Instead of cinnamon,you can use all spice or cardamom.