These pictures were in my draft folder for almost a month..I made this for my sister when she came to meet me last month ! I don't know why when ever we are together,we cook allot,chat allot,shout allot :) !!!
Well back to this cake,best part is that its really cream and honey cake ! ;) I don't know from where i got this idea....but turned out real real moist and soft cake !!
1 Big Egg
1 Lemon zest(optional)
1tsp Baking powder
1/8tsp Baking soda
2tbsp Tutti fruity
- Preheat oven on 180'C.
- Warm honey over low heat for about 1 minute.(make sure it doesn't boil).Remove from heat,let it cool down for 5 minutes than add cream and mix well.
- Separate egg white from egg yolk.add yolk in honey cream mixture and mix properly.
- Sift flour,baking powder,baking soda and sugar together twice.
- Whisk egg-white till you get soft peak.
- Add honey-cream mixture to flour mixture and mix well.now add tutti-fruity,lemon zest and mix again.
- Finally add egg white and fold in carefully.Don't over mix it.
- Transfer batter in 6" lined pan and bake for 30 minutes or until it passes toothpick test.
- Let it cool down for 1 hour.
#If batter is too thick,add bit of milk.
## Don't make batter to runny,otherwise tutti fruity will sink in the bottom while baking.
### You can replace lemon zest with vanilla essence.
Sent to event :