this one is sweet popular in north india...We have many variation to make suji laddoo.This one we prepare in makarsankranti !!! Because of no mawa it can be stored in airtight container for months.
2-3 Cardamom powder
1tbsp wheat flour
2tbsp Dry fruits(chopped)
- Heat 1tbsp of ghee in heavy bottom pan.Add semolina and roast on low het.When u get a aroma of roast semolina add wheat flour and coconut,roast untill it turns into light brown color.
- In separate pan heat sugar and water together until u get 1thread consistency.Remove from heat and add roasted semolina,dry fruits and cardamom powder.Mix well.
- After 2-3 minutes just take 1tbsp of mixture in your hand and make ball of it tight hands.
- Keep them in fridge for a while so that they ll get firm.
- Press some shredded coconut on top of each laddoo.
# You can top the with nuts.
## its important to make laddoo when mixture is warm with tight hands as it will get hard as soon as it get cool down.