1Cup Wheat flour
1/2 Cup Milk
1tbsp Baking Powder
1/2tsp Baking Soda
1 Spring Onion
1/2 Cup Cabbage(shredded)
Pinch of Sugar(optional)
- Cut the veggies in small pieces.
- Sift flour,baking soda and baking powder together.Mix butter in it .
- Add all veggies,cumin,salt and sugar.
- Make a soft dough with the help of milk.Leave it for 5minutes.
- Roll it in about 1" thickness.Cut it in desired shape.Brush some butter on top.
- Bake it for 25 minutes on 180'C.
- Serve warm with tea or ketchup.
# You can add 1egg in it if you like.
Sent this Recipe: