We love kfc chicken..but here we don't have any kfc outlet and...So finally i tried to make them in my kitchen n this recipe is very very close to it !!! So,now we can have them in our home whenever we want without any big hole in pocket ;)
1 Chicken(in 8 pieces)
2-3 Bay leaves
1/2 Pack of Tomato soup powder
2tbsp garlic powder
1tbsp Ginger powder
1tbsp Black pepper
1tbsp dry mustard
Oil for frying
- Mix milk and egg thoroughly,add bay leaves and marinade chicken in it for atleast 6hrs.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients other than oil in a bowl.
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pan.
- Roll the chicken pieces one by one in the above dry mixture and fry on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Place fried chicken on paper towel then serve hot with your choice dipping sauce.
# You can do dip the chicken in milk egg mixture again after rolling in dry mixture,than again roll it in four...It will make thicker crispier skin.