Its winter now,season of eggs ;) !! So,here is my another creation.Egg with Spinach..Really simple to make and apt for this sunny lunch ! just try it once and you will thank me for this ;)
1/2 Kg Spinach
3 Green chilies
4 Clove Garlic
1/2tsp Garam Masala powder
1/2tsp Coriander powder
1/2tsp Chili powder(optional)
Salt to taste
1tsp Green coriander leaves
- Heat oil in deep pan.Crack cumin seeds in it.Add finely chopped onions,ginger,garlic and green chilies.Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and close lid for 1 minutes. Now add All spices and fry for another 1 minutes.
- Chop spinach finely and add them to pan.Close the lid and let it cook for another 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Meanwhile,Cut boiled eggs separate yolks from them.Cut egg whites in 4 or 6 pieces.
- Drizzle some oil in separate pan and fry egg whites till each side get nice golden brown color.
- Once the spinach is totally cooked and almost dries up,mix yolk in it very well.
- Finally add fried egg whites and coriander leaves.Serve hot with bread of your choice.
# You can use less or more spinach as per your liking.