This is my mom recipe,she use to make them in social gathering as a side dish!..You just need some boiled potatoes and some capsicum...this can be prepared in very few time !
2 Capsicums (big size)
1/2tsp Chili powder
1/4tsp Garam Masala
1/2tsp Coriander Powder
Pinch of Dry mango powder(optional)
Salt to taste
- Cut the Capsicum head around the stem carefully so that it come out as a cap.Scrap the seeds from inside of them very carefully with the back of spoon or sleek knife.(Don't throw the seeds & stem)
- Mash the potatoes in bowl,add all spices.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.Saute chopped onion till it turns pink.Add mashed potatoes and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool down a bit.Now add capsicum seeds in it.
- Stuff the capsicum with prepared potato stuffing,close the whole with the stem.
- Heat remaining oil in deep pan on medium heat and gently place both capsicums on it.Close the lid immediately as it will splutter allot.
- Keep flipping the sides of capsicum in each 3-4 minutes until you get nice golden brown color all over it.
## Mixing seeds in stuffing will give very nice aroma in the stuffing.
## Don't stuff capsicums too tightly otherwise stuffing will come out while frying and also it will be hard to handle them in hot pan.
### Though out the process make sure you don't tear the skin of capsicum.
Sent to Events: