1/2 cup Boiled chicken chunks
1/4 tsp grated black pepper
Salt as per taste
- Squash the garlic with the blade of a knife, just to bruise it.fry the chicken with the garlic in 1tbsp butter.
- Drop the remaining butter into a large wide frying pan or wok and, as soon as the butter has melted, tip in the chicken and garlic. Leave these to cook on a medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring often, until the chicken is golden and crisp. The garlic has now imparted its flavour, so take it out with a slotted spoon and discard.
- Keep the heat under the pancetta on low,add Spaghetti.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl, season with a little freshly grated black pepper and salt,now add grated cheese in it.
- Take the pan of spaghetti and pancetta off the heat. Now quickly pour in the eggs and cheese and, using the tongs everything is coated.or a long fork, lift up the spaghetti so it mixes easily with the egg mixture, which thickens but doesn't scramble.
- Use a long-pronged fork to twist the pasta on to the serving plate or bowl. Serve immediately with a little sprinkling of the remaining cheese and a grating of black pepper.
# in authentic carbonara,people use becon instead of chicken.
##you can also sprinkle some crumbled egg.
###if your dish become dry,just add hot pasta water(remaining water after boiling spaghetti) in it.