3 cups Boiled vegetables
150gms Grated paneer
3 Tomatoes (puree)
2 onions paste
1 1/2 tsp -Ginger paste
1 1/2 tsp - Garlic paste
1 tsp - Turmeric Powder
1 1/2 tsp - Red chilli powder
1 tsp - Coriander powder
2 tsp - Garam Masala Powder
2 tbsp - Cream
6 tbsp - Vegetable oil
1 tbsp - Ghee
1 cup - Milk
1/4 cup - fried Dry fruits (cashew nuts, raisins)
Coriander leaves for decoration
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions and ginger-garlic paste till golden brown.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fry for 2-3 minutes(oil will get separated).
- Next add tomato puree and dry fruits. Stir well and cook the mixture for 4 minutes.
- Add milk (use water alternatively). Bring it to boil. Reduce the heat and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
- Add paneer to the gravy and stir well.
- Finally add all the vegetables to the above gravy and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve the navratan korma hot. Put cream and chopped coriander leaves on the navaratna korma decorate.
# you can use butter instead of oil,it ll make dish more rich in flavor.
## you can remove dryfruit,if u you don't like.
### mixed vegetables-9 varieties-potatoes, carrots, green peas, french beans,
cauliflower, capsicum, cabbage, bottle gourd, cluster beans.