2 tbsp semolina
1/2 cup curd
2 tsp eno powder
1/2 tsp sugar
2 green chilly
8-10 curry leaves
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup water
1 tbsp oil
- Heat water in a pressure cooker and place sieve (jaali) on it. Grease a container.
- Mix gram flour, semolina,curd and 3/4 cup water. Now add eno powder(mixture ll start rising in no time).
- Immediately pour this mixture in the greased container.Place it on jaali and cover the cooker.Let it cook at high flame for 15 minutes.
- Then take out the dhoklas out of the container and cut into pieces once it is cooled.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds. Then put curry leaves,Finely chop green chilies.Pour this on dhoklas.
- Put 1 cup water, sugar and lemon juice in a container and pour on all dhoklas in it.
- Serve with some chutney.
# Don't use the whistle of the cooker.