5 big Onion
2 big Tomatoes
2tbsp Cashew paste
1tbsp coriander leaves
salt to taste
Whole Garam masala-
8-10 black pepper
1 big stick cinnamon
1-2 tsp coriander seeds
2 black cardamom
3-4 green cardamom
1 pinch mace
2 whole red chilli
1tsp chilli powder
1tsp ginger garlic paste
- Roast all whole spices on tawa(until jeera start crackling) and grind in fine powder.
- marinade chicken given ingredients for atleast 1/2 hr.
- Peel and boil for 5-6 mins 3onions and make fine paste.
- boil tomatoes for 2min,peel and make puree.
- in heavy bottom pan heat oil add ginger-garlic paste and chilli ,stir for 2min.
- add onion paste,haldi and 3/4th of garam masala powder,salt and let it cook on low flame for around 7-8 min, until oil get separated.
- add tomato puree and stir for another 5min.
- now add chicken,stir and close the lid.let it cook for 10-15 min.
- add milk and cashew paste.
- now again close the lid and let it cook for another 15-20 min or until its cooked.
- meanwhile cut 1onion,1tomato and 1capsicum in 1inch square pieces and fry on tawa till corner get brown.keep them aside.
- when chicken is ready add tawa roast veggies and garnish with ghee and coriander leaves.
# you can add 1/2 cup cream for extra richness.