Paneer – 200 gms,cut into squares
Capsicum – 1,cut into 1’ pieces
Onion – 2,cut into cubes
Tomato – 2,cut into cubes
For the Marinade
1 cup Hung curd(hang dahi in a muslin cloth for 20 minutes)
3 tbsp Thick cream
1 ½ tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
½ tsp Red chilly powder
1 tbsp Tandoori masala Or Chicken masala
Salt to taste
- Take all the ingredients for the marinade in a mixing bowl and add paneer and rest of the veggies.Mix well and keep aside for at least an hour.
- Grease wire or grill rack or tawa.
- Arrange the tikkas on a skewer or a wooden toothpick(if using toothpick,soak it in water for sometime).
- Place the tikkas on tawa or grill and cook for 4-5 minutes each side.
- Sprinkle some melted butter on the tikkas and cook again for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chat masala and lemon juice.
- Serve hot with green chutney!!
# if U are using tawa,u can hold skewer over an open flame for a few seconds to get the classic kabab style burnt effect on the chicken pieces.