1 cup plain flour (maida)
1/2 tsp baking powder
40 gms dark chocolate
1 tbsp milk
1 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp chopped walnuts (akhrot)
ghee or butter for greasing
- On a double boiler add the roughly chopped dark chocolate and little milk, mix well and melt the chocolate. Keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and margarine and cream it throughly.
- Sieve the plain flour and baking powder in an bowl.
- Add the beated eggs, vanilla essence, plain four mixture and chocolate to the cream mixture and blend till smooth in consistency.
- The mixture should be of pouring consistency, if required add little milk.
- Grease a cake mould with ghee/butter and sprinkle some flour over it.Pour the cake mixture in it and add the walnuts.
- Preheat the cooker on high flame for 2 minutes, put the cake mould, cover with the lid, without the whistle and let it cook on high flame for 5 minutes than reduce the flame and cook for 40 minutes(The cooker should not have water in it).
- After 30 min open the lid and check if the cake is cooked by inserting a knife in it. If the knife comes out clear, than the cake is cooked, if it comes out sticky, let it cook for some time.
# make a layor of sand or salt in cooker before heating.it ll prevent cooker to get damaged.