I made this in this winters and was totally hit..Perfect if you want some heavy snack in lazy Sunday afternoon,when usually have brunch instead of breakfast n lunch :P
You can even use pieces from last nigh chicken curry to make this..Some times i try smaller version of this too :)
Go ahead,experiment with stuffing,size,shapes whatever...you will always end up with tasty tasty dish ! ;)
1.5 Cup Boneless Chicken(shredded)
1 Green Chili
1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Vineger
1/4 tsp Coriander powder
1 tbsp Green Coriander leaves
1/2 tsp Chili flacks
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Oil
1 Pastry Sheet (enough for 6" pie Dish)
- Heat oil in pan.Saute in onion and green chili till turns pink.Mix in ginger-garlic paste with all spices.Fry for another 1 minute.
- Add chicken and fry for 7-8 minutes,mix in vineger.Remove from heat.
- Mix in green coriander than break an egg in it.
- Roll the pastry sheet in 1/4'thickness.
- Grease the pie dish and fill it with single layer of pastry sheet. Poke the base with fork so that it will not rise while baking.Bake this in preheated oven on 170'C for 10 minutes.
- Fill the pie dish with the filling.Cover the top with rolled pastry sheet,cut and seal the edges by pressing with fingers.
- Brush the top with some egg-white.
- Return the pie back in preheated oven(170') for another 20 minutes or unless top turns in golden colour.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.Cut and serve with white or red sauce of your choice.
# You can adjust spice as per your buds.
## If pie base get some puffs in it after baking,just poke it before filling.